Our Autumn tidy up covers all the jobs you need to do in the garden to prepare for winter. We can tidy up the leaves and flower beds and prepare the lawn for the winter. Give us a call to discuss what your garden jobs are this Autumn!
Spring is a time of rebirth and reawakening from a long winter’s nap.Getting out into the fresh air of spring can do much to revitalize your plants as well as you.
Regardless of the amount of cleanup you did last year, there is always more to do to get your lawn and landscape ready for the spring season. During our spring/autumn clean-up process we remove all leaves, branches and other debris that has accumulated over the course of winter/summer around your property and landscape beds and haul away if your town requires you to do so.
We will place a fresh edge on all the beds, an edge along the beds better contains the mulch to the bed, and holds up under rough weather conditions.
Our spring clean up service includes:
- Gathering all fallen leaves and small branches from the paths, driveway, outdoor living areas, gardens and other understory areas as requested.
- Deposit leaves in a predetermined location on your property for composting. Alternatively, we can remove leaves from your property (additional charge applies).
- Check and report winter damage from snow load, rodents, deer, ice etc…
- We can post photos of your property before and after the spring cleanup work .
- Where applicable, we will prune, clip, fertilize, and tidy the turf edges of your garden. If accessible, we will set up furniture, hoses, planters and other garden ornaments.
Apply pre-emergent for weed control, haul and spread mulch in all beds. Our mulch choices are Double Processed Hardwood (natural brown); Designer Dyed Red, Chocolate (dark brown) or Gold.
As we approach the end of the growing season and prepare for the cold winter, you need to know that most diseases survive through winter within infected plant debris.
Diseases persist in the soil, in fallen leaves, or in dead branches remaining on the plant. Therefore, we try to minimize the amount of diseases that survive winter by removing all debris prior to the first snowfall.
We’ll recommend the best healthcare practices for your plants, and follow up with organic, late-season fertilizer and mulches. For a quote on a spring and or fall clean up of your property, please contact us at 07922 784367